Articles on this Page
- 09/01/14--07:45: _Google & Hubspot’s ...
- 09/06/14--05:42: _7 Online Marketing ...
- 09/11/14--17:55: _Marketing & Brandin...
- 09/29/14--16:37: _Google Trends [Vide...
- 10/07/14--06:11: _100+ Examples of th...
- 10/12/14--10:00: _Bring your Local Bu...
- 10/18/14--05:37: _Tips to Improve you...
- 10/22/14--06:51: _The History and Evo...
- 10/24/14--07:32: _Win 2 Passes (worth...
- 11/05/14--14:43: _Create a customer e...
- 03/31/15--14:39: _Best Practices of S...
- 03/31/15--15:59: _Turning your Passio...
- 04/11/15--15:53: _Digital Marketing T...
- 04/30/15--04:54: _10 Deadly Reasons M...
- 05/03/15--12:42: _How to create a vid...
- 05/03/15--13:04: _What is Google Rema...
- 06/12/15--14:15: _The Essential Guide...
- 06/14/15--14:36: _Digital Marketing /...
- 06/24/15--11:28: _Creating a Content ...
- 07/19/15--12:56: _Lead Generation – a...
- 09/01/14--07:45: Google & Hubspot’s Certification Programs
- 09/06/14--05:42: 7 Online Marketing Tools – Get your job done Faster & Better
- 10/07/14--06:11: 100+ Examples of the Companies rocking Social Media
- 10/12/14--10:00: Bring your Local Business Online [Videos] by Google
- 10/18/14--05:37: Tips to Improve your Website look using Images
- 10/22/14--06:51: The History and Evolution of Advertising
- 11/05/14--14:43: Create a customer email list to market your business
- 03/31/15--14:39: Best Practices of Social Media Marketing by Melinda Emerson
- 03/31/15--15:59: Turning your Passion into a Business
- 04/11/15--15:53: Digital Marketing Training Program – Course Outline
- 04/30/15--04:54: 10 Deadly Reasons Most Websites Fail!
- 05/03/15--12:42: How to create a video for your business?
- 05/03/15--13:04: What is Google Remarketing and how it works?
- 06/12/15--14:15: The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing 2015
- 06/14/15--14:36: Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing Jobs – June 2015
- 06/24/15--11:28: Creating a Content Machine
- 07/19/15--12:56: Lead Generation – a short guide
Digital Marketing Certifications – As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. Google and Hubspot have designed some programs to educate students in the area of Digital Marketing. Google AdWords Certification The AdWords certification is a professional accreditation that Google [...]
7 Online Marketing Tools – Get your job done Faster & Better We, as a professional marketers, come up with many marketing ideas on a daily basis; but cannot find sufficient times and resources to complete them. Here are a list of 7 online marketing tools that can get your job done faster and [...]
Marketing & Branding Week [Sept 7 - 11, 2014] by Alleem Business Congress Alleem Excellence Awards Night – Sept 11, 2014 | Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry Group Photo with Dr Rashid Alleem and the Winners of #Alleem #Excellence#Awards 2014 at the end of #Branding & #Marketing Week – Sept 7 – 11, 2014— at [...]
Track popular search trends related to your business | Make smart marketing decisions for your business with free search data from Google Trends www.google.com/trends/ Learn more about Google Trends by watching this 13-minute video:
Social Media Marketing is growing day by day. With so many social networks available for brands, from the obvious Facebook and Twitter to Pinterest and LinkedIn, we’re seeing brands do some special things. Take a look at this PDF (produced by Hubspot) that contains 100+ examples of the companies rocking social media. You can learn from [...]
Make it easy for customers to get in touch. Give customers the right info at the right time, whether that be driving directions to your business in Maps, hours of operations in Search or a phone number they can click to call you on mobile phones. Bring your local business online #1: Introduction and hot topics [...]
If a picture’s worth a thousand words, then images are a way to keep people coming back to your site for more. Use image color, quality, format and size to tell the right story for your business. Impress customers with a website that features polished and engaging images. Watch this video by Google to [...]
The activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services is called advertising. I recently found a great presentation by Hubspot about the history and evolution of the advertising. Explore this informative presentation about advertising here:
Define ‘SOCIAL MEDIA’ in 2 words or less! What comes in your mind when you think about ‘social media’? Define social media in 2 words or less and have a chance to win 2 passes for our upcoming 3-Day Digital, Inbound and Social Media Marketing training program. Click the following picture or this link to participate: Post [...]
Stay connected to new and potential customers with targeted email lists. Email: from business owners to consumers, everybody uses it. It’s also a powerful tool that can help you quickly grow your customer base. Build your customer contact list as the first step in your email marketing campaign. Watch this 14-minute video to understand the [...]
Best Practices of Social Media Marketing by Melinda Emerson Follow her on Facebook
Turning your Passion into a Business | After spending a decade as an AdWords Evangelist at Google, Frederick Vallaeys decided to turn his passion and experience into a small business by launching Optmyzr.
This Digital Marketing Training Program provides a detailed understanding about Digital Marketing concepts, strategies and implementation, including planning a website, website promotion, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing. This course is for anyone (marketers, managers and individuals) who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering [...]
A great Slideshare presentation by Hubspot on 10 Deadly Reasons Most Websites Fail!
According to Forrester, a video is valued at 1.8 million words. But what does it take to create one? For small businesses, creating videos often seems overwhelming, time-consuming and expensive. But earlier this week, with the help of the folks at YouTube, we proved that perception wrong. In 3 hours we created a great [...]
Google Remarketing can help you reach people who have previously visited your website. You can show them some specific ads that are tailored to them based on which sections of your site they visited. Your ads could appear to them as they browse other sites that are part of the Google Display Network (that includes [...]
The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing 2015 by Hubspot According to webopedia, Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from Web sites or emails. I’m really a big fan of @Hubspot and I [...]
I found some new jobs/positions available related to Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing on LinkedIn[June 2015], so sharing it with you, if interested in applying! Digital Marketing Manager Mackenzie Jones Middle East – Dubai https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/54454374 Senior Digital Marketing Executive Chalhoub Group – Dubai https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/53506521 Social Media Strategist DXBEE Media – United Arab Emirates https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/54416120 Online [...]
What is Lead Generation? According to Unbounce, Often abbreviated as “lead gen,” lead generation is the process of attracting and converting qualified prospects to fill your sales funnel. There are many types of lead generation campaigns, but the goal is usually the same: collect a user’s email address and follow up with lead nurturing. [...]