Articles on this Page
- 08/28/15--12:58: _Define ‘Social Medi...
- 09/02/15--10:09: _How to Track Succes...
- 10/14/15--16:23: _The Winners of ‘Def...
- 11/22/15--12:52: _100 Holiday Marketi...
- 12/04/15--14:02: _610+ New Jobs in UA...
- 12/04/15--14:34: _How people use Inte...
- 01/20/16--13:28: _How to create Gmail...
- 01/22/16--14:03: _What is In-Marketin...
- 01/23/16--14:09: _Google AdWords Best...
- 01/30/16--11:47: _How to Backup & Res...
- 01/31/16--04:01: _Google Display Rema...
- 04/13/16--13:39: _Google AdWords 2016...
- 08/27/16--14:17: _What you need to kn...
- 11/19/16--15:03: _Top 12 Digital/Soci...
- 12/20/16--19:13: _Snip.ly – Drives Tr...
- 12/25/16--07:35: _Digital Marketing C...
- 12/25/16--13:11: _Book a Course by 4p...
- 12/26/16--10:46: _Top Digital & Socia...
- 01/01/17--19:42: _Abu Dhabi | Digital...
- 01/04/17--15:20: _11 Must-Have Elemen...
- 08/28/15--12:58: Define ‘Social Media’ in 2 Words or Less & Win!
- 10/14/15--16:23: The Winners of ‘Define Social Media in 2 Words or Less!’
- 11/22/15--12:52: 100 Holiday Marketing Tips by MailChimp
- 01/20/16--13:28: How to create Gmail Ads using Google AdWords
- 01/22/16--14:03: What is In-Marketing Audiences [Google Display Network]?
- 01/23/16--14:09: Google AdWords Best Practices [4 Videos]
- 01/30/16--11:47: How to Backup & Restore your WordPress-based Website? [2 Videos]
- 01/31/16--04:01: Google Display Remarketing – Best Practices [6 Videos]
- 04/13/16--13:39: Google AdWords 2016 Official Tutorial in 16 Steps [90-minute videos]
- 08/27/16--14:17: What you need to know about Online Marketing
- 11/19/16--15:03: Top 12 Digital/Social Media Marketing Blog Posts – Oct 2016
- 12/20/16--19:13: Snip.ly – Drives Traffic and Conversions to your Website
- 12/25/16--13:11: Book a Course by 4pm, Dec 29, 2016 and Save up to 51%
- 12/26/16--10:46: Top Digital & Social Media Marketing Updates – Nov 2016
- 01/01/17--19:42: Abu Dhabi | Digital & Social Media Marketing Courses
- 01/04/17--15:20: 11 Must-Have Elements for Every Website – by Kim Garst
What comes in your mind when you think about ‘social media’? Define social media in 2 words or less and have a chance to win 2 passes (worth AED 4,990) for our upcoming 3-Day Weekend Digital Marketing & Social Media for Business Course during October 17, 24 & 31 2015. Click the following picture or [...]
Whenever you advertise online, for example, using email marketing, banner ads, or Facebook/LinkedIn ads, your main objective is to drive traffic back to your website, convert that traffic into leads, and those leads into customers. Right? How do you know that your recent email marketing campaign was successful? Or, did your Facebook ad campaign work [...]
We, at SEO International – a division of Al Wafaa Group, are very pleased to announce the winners’ names amongst the people who participated in ‘Define Social Media in 2 words or less!‘ activity through a draw at Manzil Downtown Dubai at the conclusion of our 3-day Digital Marketing & Social Media for Business course [...]
I recently found a very useful, interactive and colorful article shared by MailChimp containing 100 Holiday Marketing Tips and I’m sharing it with you:
I recently noticed that more than 610 new jobs (within UAE) have been posted on LinkedIn alone. So, I’m sharing them with you. 270+ Jobs related to Social Media Marketing 280+ Jobs related to Digital Marketing 55+ Jobs related to SEO 20+ Jobs related to SEM Hope this listing helps! Kind regards, Najam
Consumer Barometer is a tool that help you understand how people use the Internet across in UAE, Middle East across the globe. It offers four main features: Graph Builder – Create your own custom analysis to understand how people use the Internet. Compare Digital Trended Data over time – See how Internet access and device [...]
Learn how to create a Gmail Ads Campaign in your AdWords account. This video takes you through the process and covers important things to remember!
According to Think with Google, In-market audiences is a way to connect with consumers who are actively researching or comparing products and services across Google Display Network publisher and partner sites and YouTube. To qualify someone as being in-market for a specific product or service, Google takes into account clicks on related ads and subsequent [...]
Writing great ads in Google AdWords is important, and sometimes it can be tricky. It’s very important to get your ads correct, and that’s why Google keeps helping their advertisers with the tips and tricks to improve your Google AdWords campaigns. Here are 4 helpful videos from Google Official AdWords Channel: Remembering AdWords Fundamentals – Google Best Practices [...]
Here are two useful videos published by WordPress Guides, I have recently found. The first one helps you in backing your WordPress-based website up and the second video guides you how to restore and configure your website. How to Backup Your Website? How to Restore Your Website?
Remarketing on the Google Display Network helps you re-engage past site visitors with personalized ads even after they’ve left your site. Learn how to set up effective tags, remarketing lists, bids & ad formats and remarketing campaign settings. Display Remarketing Best Practices How to Setup Remarketing codes? How to create effective remarketing lists? [...]
Google has official launched this Google AdWords Video Tutorials [in 16 steps] from their official YouTube channel i.e. AdWords. I have embedded all those videos in a proper sequence so you can easily watch them and also have included some relevant examples, links to useful resources: Step 1: Create an AdWords campaign that reaches new customers Step […]
Step 1: What you need to know about online marketing? Step 2: Reach more customers with AdWords Step 3: Is your website ready to deliver results? Step 4: How AdWords works Step 5: What’s the best online marketing option for you?
Here’s a list of our top performing social media updates from last month (October 2016) on SEO International‘s social media networks that will help you learn new tips, strategies and tools related to digital marketing and social media marketing: How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy From Scratch http://buff.ly/2e9xZGl 10 Things Not to Do […]
+Sniply is a very interesting (but a little sneaky) tool which lets you build custom calls to action (CTAs) and add them to content that you share on social media or via email communication. You can create your custom CTA with a marketing message and add it in over the page, which only the people […]
Alhumdo Lillah, 9,650+ people have already been trained in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Saudi Arabia and across GCC since February 2010 by Najam Ahmed, Digital Marketing Strategist at SEO International – Find upcoming digital marketing courses details here: http://www.seointl.net/digital-market… 3-Day Digital Marketing & Social Media for Business Course Day 1: Digital Marketing 101 & SEO […]
72-Hour Special Discount Offer – Avail up to 51% Off on regular, private courses or consultation Take advantage of SEO International’s 72-Hour Special Discount Offer and attend a course / book a consultation with fees as low as AED465! Book between: Monday, December 26 and 4pm, Thursday, Dec 29, 2016 Attend a Course / Have a Meeting […]
Here’s a list of our top performing social media updates from November 2016 on SEO International‘s social media networks that will help you learn new tips, strategies and tools related to digital marketing, SEO and social media marketing: 3 Social Media Design Tools That Create Stunning Images : Social Media Examiner http://buff.ly/2frJZyC 5 Surprising Reasons […]
Abu Dhabi | Digital & Social Media Marketing Courses We, at SEO International, are planning to launch our 3-Day Digital Marketing & Social Media for Business Courses (group sessions) in Abu Dhabi during March/April 2017, insha’Allah. However, if you’re in a hurry, we have reduced our pricing (for Abu Dhabi/Al Ain only) for in-house training sessions. […]
In this article, we are sharing 11 key elements every website should have (by Kim Garst) to help make sure that your visitors must find what they’re looking for: I also found an infographic containing 12 Critical Elements Every Website Homepage Must Have – by Lindsay Kolowich that I’m also sharing with you: